Hello buddies! I hope that everyone is enjoying their week so far! We definitely are, there is so much going on here that things feel pretty crazy and exciting all in one. With all of this craziness going on, we have been a little distracted so I am looking forward to using Thursday’s flight as a time to catch up on some Lenny Letters, finish the two books I have started (The Book Thief and Hunger Makes Me a Modern Girl) and seeing what Pokemon I can catch at the airport (no judgements please).
But, don’t worry! I still gathered my favorite links from around the internet this week to catch your attention! This week’s Genuinely Cool Stuff post includes: the cutest beach towel D.I.Y. potentially ever, a refreshing pineapple cooler, and all the photos you will need to convince yourself to move to Hungary.
- I am #obsessed with these DIY Beach towels, is it vacation yet? // Studio D.I.Y.
- Love this list of ethical brands that you will love more than Zara // JooJoo Azad
- Your perfect 10 minute core yoga plan // Fit Wirr
- How insanely delicious does this vegan drumstick cake look? // Flo & Grace
- Planning on trying out this easy messy braid this weekend // The Beauty Department
- Craving these pineapple coolers on this hot Tuesday evening // Pizzazerie
- Perhaps the most California backyard ever #loveit // Design Sponge
- I have never wanted to go to Hungary as much as I do right now // Matador Network