Whenever summertime rolls around I get super excited about the prospect of wearing sandals at all times, but this feeling is immediately followed by panic at the state of my toe nails. I wear a lot of boots and tennis shoes in the winter, plus I run a lot, so the state of my feet is not always pretty! That is why I have decided to start taking personal care days more serious and doing a real at home mani pedi each week. I have also been having a lot of fun mixing and matching my toe nails with my finger nails!
There is just something way more fun about having mismatched nails that still go together and I think that it helps to resolve my ugly toenail anxieties! I also wanted to point out that I chose to focus this post on my all time favorite eco-friendly nail polish brands that are “three free”. Three free is a term that means they do not contain Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, and Formaldehyde. In other words, they are free of the yucky stuff!
NAIL COLORS SHOWN:
1. Navy (Zoya, Ibiza) // White (Orly, White Tips)
2. Lemon (RGB, Taxi) // Taupe (Butter, Pink Ribbon)
3. Coral (Sophi, Rome-ance Me) // Baby Pink (LVX, Lolli)
4. Glitter (Orly, Halo) // Grey (Sophi, Eiffel of Love)
5. Gold (LVX, Alchemy) // Baby Teal (RGB, Minty)
6. Dark Lavender (Zoya, Caitlin) // Light Lavender (LVX, Fleur)
7. Black (Orly, Liquid Vinyl) // Neutral (Butter, Over the Moon)
8. Matte Nude (Zoya, Ana) // Red (Sophi, Red Bottom Stilettos)