Hello friends! How was everyone’s weekend? I had a wonderful weekend thanks for asking 😉 A and I went and saw Saint Motel at the A&R Bar, for those of you who haven’t heard of them give ’em a listen, they are AH-mazing (especially live). The rest of the weekend was spent watching the Columbia soccer match, eating tacos and hanging around with friends, and also cranking on something big that is coming your guys way on Thursday! I cannot wait to share this with everyone and I know that you are all going to be very pleasantly surprised! Here is to making 2016 my year!!!
Anyways, over the weekend I also gathered some great articles and features to share with you in this week’s genuinely cool stuff post! This week’s post includes: two amazing places to hunt down any eco-friendly garment you might want, a vegan oreo frappuccino recipe that is to die for, and a fun and easy D.I.Y. to make your nightstand Pinterest worthy!
- This website lets you hunt down eco friendly clothing in a jiffy // Modavanti
- Ten great (and easy) tips for less wasteful living // Remodelista
- Did someone say vegan Oreo frappuccino? // The Edgy Veg
- My abs are sore daily while I try to complete this challenge // Fitness Republic
- Did you know you can filter ASOS results to be green brands only? // ASOS (Green Room)
- Majorly craving a euro trip after reading this guide // Travels of Adam
- I am loving this artist’s work & currently have two of them at my desk // Dallas Clayton
- This neon pop color D.I.Y. is so simple and impactful // The Debrief