Hello friends! I hope that everyone had the most amazing three day weekend and enjoyed a little sunshine and some good memories. I have to admit I spent most of the weekend hustlin’ – I have some really big, exciting things coming soon that I cannot wait to share with you guys! But yes, my weekend was filled up with a matinee movie, volunteering, drinks with friends, picnics and of course the boring stuff (IT support, spring cleaning and running errands). It also left me with plenty of time to hunt down the best tidbits of information from around the web this week! This week’s genuinely cool stuff posts bring us: instruction on how to keep your houseplants alive, a super sweet, spring-inspired D.I.Y. and tips for a welcoming and functional guest bedroom!
3. A much needed guide for how to not kill your houseplants // Apartment Therapy
4. Love these tips for a welcoming guest room // Almost Makes Perfect
5. Love this blooming monogram D.I.Y. // Lulus
6. Definitely need to stock up on these green living books // Model 4 Green Living
7. A clutz like me can really use this stain remover guide // Hip Domestic
8. Simple instructions for roasting garlic // Crunchy Creamy Sweet