Hello All! I hope that you are all enjoying your week so far. I have to say that I am feeling pretty off this week, A and I went to Little Rock Arkansas for my brother’s college graduation and had a seriously amazing trip. The bummer was that on our way back home, our flight was delayed so we missed a connection and had to spend an extra night in Dallas and then wake up to catch a flight at 6am the next morning….also I am 90% sure that the hotel room that they put us up in was haunted and we didn’t get a wink of sleep. Anyways enough first world problems, point is that I am feeling a little wacky and sleepy and I am going to try my very best to get in a few good runs this week as well as enjoy a girls night out to eat sushi and talk about our book club!
This week’s Genuinely Cool Stuff post includes twenty places to travel in your twenties, the coolest new hair accessory on the market and a chart of what to eat instead when you are craving junk food!
1. This guide to making simple syrup is perfect for our bar cart // Self Procclaimed Foodie
2. I love this vegan sloppy joes recipe // The Minimalist Baker
3. I am obsessed with these etched hair rings // Free People
4. Digging these five old home trends that are making a comeback // Apartment Therapy
5. How cute are these marbled terracotta pots // Alana Jones Mann
6. This app is my new favorite thing for storing all my passwords // iTunes Store
7. I have needed a cravings chart like this for a while // Visualistan
8. Major wanderlust from this list of 20 places to travel in your 20’s // Daily Dose of Design