Hello everyone! I truly hope that your week has been lovely so far and that you are enjoying some sunshine and margaritas on this fine taco Tuesday. This week is going to be a really great week for A and I since our seven year dating anniversary is tomorrow so we both decided to take the day off of work! It might seem silly to celebrate a dating anniversary and a wedding anniversary, but I feel so lame saying “we’ve been together for two years” when we celebrate marriage, versus getting to say we have been together seven years when we talk about dating! Also, it is so crazy to think that we have been together this long and it somehow always seems to get even better, no matter how impossible that seems. Tomorrow we are going to have a lovely picnic and then enjoy some daytime brews at Land Grant Brewing and some super yummy fries from their food truck palooza. In the meantime, I pulled together my favorite useful links from across the internet these past two weeks! I hope that you find them useful, I know I am totally obsessed with: a recipe for delicious and healthy on-the-go chocolate breakfast cookies, a guide to how to pick the right antique rug for you and how to make a lovely updated clipboard!
1. Some really helpful tips for your next move // Jojotastic
2. How cute are these little paper bag succulent planters // Fall For D.I.Y.
3. I’ve been gorging myself on these chocolate breakfast cookies // Running With Spoons
4. How great is this updated clipboard D.I.Y. // Lovely Indeed
5. Obsessed with this bright and colorful Melbourne home // Apartment Therapy
6. How to pick out the right antique rug // Honestly WTF
7. Summertime means some killer classic margs // A Farm Girl Dabbles
8. Love these tips for how to sound more professional in emails // Bustle