Hello friends! I hope that everyone is enjoying their week thus far, I know that I am. Blogging has been such a thrill lately, which is a wonderful change of pace from the burnout I was feeling in September! All I can say is that you guys make it worthwhile so I am doing my absolute best to provide you with the greatest and most beneficial links I can find this week, including: A guide to stacking rings like a total pro, a complete list of ten cocktails you can set on fire, and thirty days worth of healthy snacks under one hundred and fifty calories! Enjoy!
1. A very helpful Mailchimp tutorial from The Nectar Collective
2. Such a mouth-watering article on “The Best Thing I Ever Ate” by Joy the Baker
3. Thirty days of delicious and healthy snacks that are under 150 calories
4. What are your random turn ons?
5. How to start stacking your rings like a pro
6. So excited to hear that Dogtown Z-boy George Wilson is making denim!
7. A list of ten cocktails you can set on fire, because why not?
8. Loving this coffee field guide. Now I know the difference between a latte and a cappuccino!